CLC-4-TTS, as used by developers

Ingo Meyer-4
Hello Charles,

first of all I want to add myself to the list of people saying "Thank
you" for that extension.
I work as a web developer/designer and usually have to (want to) create
accessible websites. Here, your extension comes in handy as I must no
longer guess what a screen-reader 'might' make of my sites but can hear
for myself.

After all that praise, here's the snag :-): as a developer I don't need
that extension all the time but would like to be able to switch it off.
A button to do so would be very helpful and maybe you can consider
adding this to your list (if it isn't already there).

Thanks and best regards,
Ingo

Re: [Bulk] CLC-4-TTS, as used by developers

Jonathan Chetwynd
to switch off as you've no doubt found use >>tools >>FireVox Options
and uncheck everything...

though I have found this a little temperamental or possibly even
buggy ~:"

cheers

Jonathan Chetwynd