CCK 1.0

Andreas Kohl
Hello,

I launched the CCK Wizard with Firefox 1.5.0.2 for OS/2.
But it seems the creation process beyond 'Finish now' failed.
cck.config and a jar-directory are present.

Regards,
Andreas Kohl

Re: CCK 1.0

Michael Kaply-2
Andreas Kohl wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I launched the CCK Wizard with Firefox 1.5.0.2 for OS/2.
> But it seems the creation process beyond 'Finish now' failed.
> cck.config and a jar-directory are present.
>
> Regards,
> Andreas Kohl

check the javascript console - it probably failed on the zip. Is there a
zip.exe in your path?

Mike Kaply

Re: CCK 1.0

Michael Kaply-2
Andreas Kohl wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I launched the CCK Wizard with Firefox 1.5.0.2 for OS/2.
> But it seems the creation process beyond 'Finish now' failed.
> cck.config and a jar-directory are present.
>
> Regards,
> Andreas Kohl

oops

please open a bug here:

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Other%20Applications&component=CCK&version=Trunk

problem is here:

http://lxr.mozilla.org/seamonkey/source/extensions/cck/browser/resources/content/cckwizard/cckwizard.js#1158

I'll probably put out a private CCK to fix this for OS/2 users.

Mike

Re: CCK 1.0

Andreas Kohl

Michael Kaply schrieb:

> Andreas Kohl wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I launched the CCK Wizard with Firefox 1.5.0.2 for OS/2.
> > But it seems the creation process beyond 'Finish now' failed.
> > cck.config and a jar-directory are present.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Andreas Kohl
>
> check the javascript console - it probably failed on the zip. Is there a
> zip.exe in your path?

Sure, I hope zip.exe from Info-Zip 2.31 is enough.

Thanks,
Andreas Kohl

Re: CCK 1.0

Andreas Kohl
Michael Kaply schrieb:

> Andreas Kohl wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I launched the CCK Wizard with Firefox 1.5.0.2 for OS/2.
> > But it seems the creation process beyond 'Finish now' failed.
> > cck.config and a jar-directory are present.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Andreas Kohl
>
> oops
>
> please open a bug here:
>
> https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Other%20Applications&component=CCK&version=Trunk

Done. #337826

> problem is here:
>
> http://lxr.mozilla.org/seamonkey/source/extensions/cck/browser/resources/content/cckwizard/cckwizard.js#1158
>
> I'll probably put out a private CCK to fix this for OS/2 users.
>
> Mike

Sounds great.

Thanks,
Andreas Kohl