CBS Classic TV shows

WaltS48
Just visited <http://www.cbs.com/> and noticed that you can stream
episodes of some awesome old shows like I Love Lucy, McGyver, Taxi, Star
Trek and more.

Unfortunately requires the disabling of ad blocking just like Hulu.

Re: CBS Classic TV shows

Sailfish-4
My bloviated meandering follows what WaltS graced us with on 3/12/2014
11:10 AM:
> Just visited <http://www.cbs.com/> and noticed that you can stream
> episodes of some awesome old shows like I Love Lucy, McGyver, Taxi, Star
> Trek and more.
>
> Unfortunately requires the disabling of ad blocking just like Hulu.

+1

--
Sailfish

Re: CBS Classic TV shows

RAV-2
On 3/12/2014 2:10 PM, WaltS wrote:
> Just visited <http://www.cbs.com/> and noticed that you can stream
> episodes of some awesome old shows like I Love Lucy, McGyver, Taxi, Star
> Trek and more.

Thanks for the info!

Re: CBS Classic TV shows

WaltS48
On 03/12/2014 03:36 PM, Rav wrote:
> On 3/12/2014 2:10 PM, WaltS wrote:
>> Just visited <http://www.cbs.com/> and noticed that you can stream
>> episodes of some awesome old shows like I Love Lucy, McGyver, Taxi, Star
>> Trek and more.
>
> Thanks for the info!

NBC also. <http://www.nbc.com/shows/classic>

Could not find anything for old ABC shows.

Re: CBS Classic TV shows

Jay Garcia
On 12.03.2014 13:10, WaltS wrote:

> episodes of some awesome old shows like I Love Lucy, McGyver, Taxi, Star
> Trek and more.
>
> Unfortunately requires the disabling of ad blocking just like Hulu.

I do that on my DVD player linked to Amazon Prime, etc. Lots of others
as well like HULU for instance. Much better than computer streaming.

--
Jay Garcia - www.ufaq.org - Netscape - Firefox - SeaMonkey - Thunderbird
Mozilla Contribute Coordinator Team - www.mozilla.org/contribute/

Re: CBS Classic TV shows

Dennis-77
Jay Garcia wrote:

> On 12.03.2014 13:10, WaltS wrote:

Jay, I just started with Amazon Prime. Could you point me to someplace
to learn about "my DVD player linked to Amazon Prime" please?
Or if you feel ambitious you could just type it all out for me here! ;-)

Dennis

Re: CBS Classic TV shows

Jay Garcia

http://www.amazon.com/gp/video/ontv/devices