BzAPI Custom Server Installation : Help Needed

BzAPI Custom Server Installation : Help Needed

Rajat Bhushan-2
Hi.

    I am trying to install a local BzAPI instance to point to my
Bugzilla Server on a Windows machine. But the install file available in
the BzAPI zip file mentions the instructions for Ubuntu and just says
that for Windows install, we should follow the same instructions as
Ubuntu. However, it uses 'apt-get' which is not available in Windows. I
tried using 'win-get', 'apt-get' equivalent for Windows but that did not
work.

    Can some one point me to some other link or help me with better
instructions to install BzAPI on Windows machine.

Thanks,
Rajat Bhushan