Building a C++ app using libxul (moved from netscape.public.dev.xul)

Building a C++ app using libxul (moved from netscape.public.dev.xul)

Callum Prentice
Moved to this group as requested.

I tried what you suggested and got pretty close. My only unresolved external now is
NS_NewProfileDirServiceProvider - adding in the profdirserviceproviders* libraries resulted in a
cascade of other link errors.

Should I not be using NS_NewProfileDirServiceProvider anymore? I've found some information about
profiles & libXUL but nothing I was able to understand and get working.

--Callum.