Building Spidermonkey 45 on windows using /MT instead of /MD. Is it possible?

Building Spidermonkey 45 on windows using /MT instead of /MD. Is it possible?

Miles Thornton
Hi,
I'm looking at upgrading Spidermonkey in my embedded application from version 1.8.5 to 45 (yes, I know there will be lots of changes! :-) ).
We currently compile our application on windows using /MT using static libs.

I've managed to download and compile Spidermonkey and test using the 'hello world' program but only using /MD. I can't find any information on how to change to compile using /MT instead.
Does anybody know if it is possible to compile Spidermonkey 45 using /MD instead of /MT?
It looks like the question has been asked before but I couldn't see an answer.
If anybody knows if it is possible (and how to do it) I would be very grateful.

Many thanks

Miles