Building SSLSample

Umesh Bywar
Hi all:

    I want to build the SSLSample (particularly the client part) present at mozilla\security\nss\cmd\SSLsample. My Mozilla version is "mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.8a5) Gecko/20050201". My system is MS Windows XP versions 2002 SP 2.
    Can somebody tell me the exact procedure to build this?
    I tried running nmake -f nmakefilent.nss, but it gave me lots of errors. I tried modifying the .nss file but I haven't been able to resolve all the errors. Basically, it is looking for libraries like secmod.lib, etc and they are not present anywhere. Can somebody tell me how to build these libraries? The libraries that are not found are:

secmod.lib cert.lib key.lib crypto.lib hash.lib libplc3.lib libplds3.lib libnspr3.lib

    Thanks.

Regards,
Umesh.