Building NGLayout module

StuartX
Hi Folks,

I need some help about building just the nglayout module, and then
hopefully figure out how to embed it into my application? Any ideas?

I've read the standard build process from Mozilla and have managed to
get Firefox to build, but haven't managed to figure out how to build
just the layout engine. If somebody could point me in the correct
direction it would help a ton.

FYI I'm building it on MS Win2k, MS VC++ 6.

TIA,

Stuart.

PS. Is this the correct place post these type of questions?

Re: Building NGLayout module

Boris Zbarsky
StuartX wrote:
> I need some help about building just the nglayout module, and then
> hopefully figure out how to embed it into my application? Any ideas?

The gklayout module depends on a number of other modules (parser, xpcom,
xpconnect, necko, etc all come to mind)...

And .embedding is probably a better place for it.

-Boris