Building Minimo over Scatchbox ARM Linux

Building Minimo over Scatchbox ARM Linux

micky.gc
Hello,

I'm am trying to build Minimo for ARM/Linux2.6 over Scratchbox.

I have the same problem as MD Tsai reported in last posts:
cd Linux2.6_arm_glibc_PTH_OPT.OBJ ; sh /home/mistria/mozilla/security/
nss/cmd/shlibsign/./sign.sh

/home/mistria/mozilla/dist \
/home/mistria/mozilla/security/nss/cmd/shlibsign/
Linux2.6_arm_glibc_PTH_OPT.OBJ Linux \
/home/mistria/mozilla/dist/lib /home/mistria/mozilla/dist/lib/
libsoftokn3.so

/home/mistria/mozilla/security/nss/cmd/shlibsign/
Linux2.6_arm_glibc_PTH_OPT.OBJ/shlibsign -v -i  \ /home/mistria/
mozilla/dist/lib/libsoftokn3.so

qemu: uncaught target signal 11 (Segmentation fault) - exiting

Here are some other results I can get about shlibsign

[sbox-target-mem: ~/mozilla/security] > ldd /home/mistria/mozilla/
security/nss/cmd/shlibsign/Linux2.6_arm_glibc_PTH_OPT.OBJ/shlibsign

Segmentation fault (core dumped)

[sbox-target-mem: ~/mozilla/security] > file /home/mistria/mozilla/
security/nss/cmd/shlibsign/Linux2.6_arm_glibc_PTH_OPT.OBJ/shlibsign

/home/mistria/mozilla/security/nss/cmd/shlibsign/
Linux2.6_arm_glibc_PTH_OPT.OBJ/shlibsign: ELF 32-bit LSB executable,
ARM, version 1 (SYSV), for GNU/Linux 2.4.17, dynamically linked (uses
shared libs), not stripped

The results of "file" are the same as all my binairies cross-compiled
with Scratchbox, it seems to be fine.
But I don't understand why "ldd" is not able to give result, whereas
when I run shlibsign manually, it succeeds to ask for dynamic
libraries (such as libssl3).

Does anyone have any idea about this issue?

Thank you
Mickael

Re: Building Minimo over Scatchbox ARM Linux

micky.gc
I forgot, here is my mozconfig file:
Hope it can help...

mk_add_options MOZ_CO_TAG=MOZILLA_1_8_BRANCH

mk_add_options MOZ_CO_PROJECT=minimo
ac_add_options --enable-application=minimo

# use GTK+-2 widget set with XFT font rendering
ac_add_options --enable-default-toolkit=gtk2
ac_add_options --enable-xft
ac_add_options --disable-freetype2

# disable XUL support to reduce codesize
# make BUILD error
# ac_add_options --disable-xul

# enable minimal profile support
ac_add_options --disable-profilesharing
ac_add_options --disable-profilelocking
ac_add_options --enable-single-profile

# disable features and skip various build steps
ac_add_options --disable-accessibility
ac_add_options --disable-composer
ac_add_options --enable-plaintext-editor-only
ac_add_options --disable-mailnews
ac_add_options --disable-ldap
ac_add_options --disable-postscript
ac_add_options --disable-mathml
ac_add_options --disable-jsd
ac_add_options --disable-jsloader
ac_add_options --disable-installer
ac_add_options --disable-xpinstall
ac_add_options --disable-xpfe-components
ac_add_options --disable-xprint
ac_add_options --disable-necko-disk-cache

# configure necko to allocate smaller network buffers
ac_add_options --enable-necko-small-buffers

# disable debug logging and tests
ac_add_options --disable-dtd-debug
ac_add_options --disable-logging
ac_add_options --disable-tests

# build crypto module (PSM + NSS)
ac_add_options --enable-crypto

# build minimal set of protocol handlers
ac_add_options --enable-necko-protocols=http,file,res,jar

# build minimal set of image decoders
ac_add_options --enable-image-decoders=png,gif,jpeg

# code generation options (optimize for size)
ac_add_options --enable-optimize=-Os
ac_add_options --enable-strip
ac_add_options --disable-debug
ac_add_options --enable-reorder