Can anyone please tell me how to upgrade bugzilla from 3.6.3 to 4.4 on windows server 2003
I tried below steps but facing problem.
1) Installed 3.6.3 version using exe file.
2) Created test bugs.
3) Downloaded tar file and untared file.
4) Renamed bugzilla file to the latest one ie c:/bugzilla 4.4 to bugzilla and earlier version to backup.
5) Now when i run checksetup.pl file, it is asking for Email::MIME perl module.
6) Installed using command ppm install Email-MIME.
7) when I run checksetup.pl file again, its asking me to install Email::MIME perl module.
Guten Tag Jack Sparrow,
am Mittwoch, 21. August 2013 um 08:36 schrieben Sie:
> 5) Now when i run checksetup.pl file, it is asking for Email::MIME perl
> 6) Installed using command ppm install Email-MIME.
> 7) when I run checksetup.pl file again, its asking me to install Email::MIME
> perl module.
Which versions of the package are installed and required? They may be
a difference because the old installer provided an own, now maybe
outdated Perl distribution. It may even be that you have more than one
Perl installation available, on globally installed, one locally from
From my point of view this is your chance to leave the old installer
behind and start from scratch. You already downloaded Bugzilla, MySQL,
httpd and Perl just need to get downloaded and executed, too. Copy
your already present httpd configuration and you have installed
Bugzilla following the official docs. Which may save you problems,
there doesn't seem to be that many people using the installer anymore,
it's outdated and unsupported.