Buglist export to CSV

Ali Irfan Ustek
Exporting to CSV on bug list only export what is on the page, by that
I mean it only exports following fields;
ID   Sev   Pri   OS   Assignee   Status   Resolution   Summary

where as export to XML produces detailed bug list.

How can I export ot CSV what is exported to XML

Re: Buglist export to CSV

Mike-641
On Jan 14, 6:15 pm, rojanu <[hidden email]> wrote:
> How can I export ot CSV what is exported to XML

CSV output only can output those fields defined by DefineColumn in
buglist.cgi, and displayed on the "Change Columns" page.  Go to a
search, click change columns, select all, then click CSV.

however if you type a field name wrong, you won't get an error, it
just won't show.  Be sure to look at DefineColumn calls for the
correct field names to use.

Re: Buglist export to CSV

John Girouard
Mike wrote:

> On Jan 14, 6:15 pm, rojanu <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> How can I export ot CSV what is exported to XML
>
> CSV output only can output those fields defined by DefineColumn in
> buglist.cgi, and displayed on the "Change Columns" page.  Go to a
> search, click change columns, select all, then click CSV.

> however if you type a field name wrong, you won't get an error, it
> just won't show.  Be sure to look at DefineColumn calls for the
> correct field names to use.

Also note that some columns, such as estimated_time and remaining_time are
only visible when you are logged in.

-John

Re: Buglist export to CSV

Ali Irfan Ustek
I am looking to export comments to CSV as well, is it possible, if so
how can I achive it.

thanks again

Re: Buglist export to CSV

narra.ramprasad
Hi John,

dont know what are the corresponding names that I should be giving in
for Description & who & comments. Please could you help me out on this
regard.

Appreciate your support on this.

Thanks & Regards,
RamPrasad

On Jan 15, 9:29 am, John Girouard <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Mike wrote:
> > On Jan 14, 6:15 pm, rojanu <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >> How can I export ot CSV what is exported to XML
>
> > CSV output only can output those fields defined by DefineColumn in
> > buglist.cgi, and displayed on the "Change Columns" page.  Go to a
> > search, click change columns, select all, then click CSV.

> > however if you type a field name wrong, you won't get an error, it
> > just won't show.  Be sure to look at DefineColumn calls for the
> > correct field names to use.
>
> Also note that some columns, such as estimated_time and remaining_time are
> only visible when you are logged in.
>
> -John

Re: Buglist export to CSV

John Girouard
Hello RamPrasad,

Here is a list that I put together from the bugzilla.dtd that shipped with
my version of Bugzilla.:

bug_id
alias
reporter_accessible