Bon Echo Status Meeting: May 23rd 2006 at 11am PDT

Bon Echo Status Meeting: May 23rd 2006 at 11am PDT

beltzner
Note template to appear on wiki shortly ... we'll be having our usual
weekly meeting, this one likely to be short and sweet, dominated with
talk of the upcoming A3 milestone.

Meeting Details
 * 11:00am PDT (18:00 UTC)
 * Mozilla HQ, 1st floor conference table
 * +1 866 216 2181 (or +1 303 228 0514)
 * join irc.mozilla.org #bonecho for back channel
 * add your notes to http://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox2/StatusMeetings/2006-05-23

Agenda:
 1. Bon Echo Alpha 3 Planning
   - status update (SafeBrowsing, DOMStorage, NSIS, JS 1.7?)
   - review remaining blockers & nominations
 2. Development Roundtable
 3. Any other business

cheers,
mike

--
/ mike beltzner / user experience lead / mozilla corporation /