Bon Echo Status Meeting: May 16th 2006

beltzner
Many of us are at XTech 2006, but we've got a room and phone booked to
make today's call. I'll update the wiki with an agenda shortly, likely
before most of the people reading this announcement are awake! ;)

Meeting Details
 * 11:00am PDT (18:00 UTC)
 * Mozilla HQ, 1st floor conference table
 * +1 866 216 2181 (or +1 303 228 0514)
 * join irc.mozilla.org #bonecho for back channel
 * add your notes to http://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox2/StatusMeetings/2006-05-16

Agenda:
 1. Bon Echo Alpha 2 (debrief)
 2. Bon Echo Alpha 3 Planning
    - plan & schedule review
    - blockers and pieces targeted
    - set timings for branch closing and managed landings
 3. Development Roundtable
 4. Any other business

cheers,
mike

--
/ mike beltzner / user experience lead / mozilla corporation /

Re: Bon Echo Status Meeting: May 16th 2006

Mike Beltzner
On 16-May-06, at 12:21 PM, beltzner wrote:

> Many of us are at XTech 2006, but we've got a room and phone booked to
> make today's call. I'll update the wiki with an agenda shortly, likely
> before most of the people reading this announcement are awake! ;)

Notes are updated. http://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox2/StatusMeetings/
2006-05-16

cheers,
mike