Bon Echo Project Status Meeting, April 4, 11:00am PST

Bon Echo Project Status Meeting, April 4, 11:00am PST

Mike Beltzner
  date: Apr 4, 2006
  time: 11:00am PST (19:00 GMT)
place: Mozilla, 1st floor conference table
phone: +1 866 216 2181
   irc: #bonecho (remote attendees please hop into this channel so we
know you're there)
notes: http://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox2/StatusMeetings/2006-04-04

Great work hashing out the planning documentation yesterday. Pretty
light agenda for today, so I'm not expecting that this meeting will
take very long. Everyone please take a few seconds to throw status
updates into the wiki.

cheers,
mike

Re: Bon Echo Project Status Meeting, April 4, 11:00am PST

Mike Beltzner
(Of course, "yesterday" means "last week". Oops.)