BitMail.sf.net - decentral p2p email for Thunderbird integr.

BitMail.sf.net - decentral p2p email for Thunderbird integr.

rdohm321
Hi

http://bitmail.sf.net  is a p2p email Client.

based on the library of libspoton SVN found here:

https://sourceforge.net/p/spot-on/code/commit_browser

Would you be interested to integrate the new p2p echo protocol for email to
Thunderbird or as an extension?

It has encryption out of the box and thus it should be integrated.

Thunderbird just needs the spoton kernel and some gui api elements added.

Thanks for an Evaluation
Regards Randoph

Re: BitMail.sf.net - decentral p2p email for Thunderbird integr.

Blake Winton
On 03-08-13 8:25 , Randolph D. wrote:
> Hi
> http://bitmail.sf.net  is a p2p email Client.

Interesting…

> Would you be interested to integrate the new p2p echo protocol for email to
> Thunderbird or as an extension?
>
> It has encryption out of the box and thus it should be integrated.
>
> Thunderbird just needs the spoton kernel and some gui api elements added.

I certainly wouldn't block anyone from working on this, but an extension
would definitely be the best way to proceed, since then it wouldn't be
tied down to Thunderbird's release schedule…

Good luck,
Blake.