Quantcast

Bi-monthly L10n Community Call in 90 minutes

Bi-monthly L10n Community Call in 90 minutes

Jeff Beatty
Hi everyone,

We'll have this month's second bi-monthly l10n community call today at
20:00 UTC. If you have things that you'd like to see brough up, please add
them to the agenda here: https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:
Meetings/Community/2017-04-27

<https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Meetings/Community/2017-04-27>
You should also be able to access the call through vidyo as described in
the wiki. This will be recorded and viewable through Air Mozilla.

See you tomorrow!

Jeff

Re: Bi-monthly L10n Community Call in 90 minutes

droidbittin
On Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 8:32:08 PM UTC+2, Jeff Beatty wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> We'll have this month's second bi-monthly l10n community call today at
> 20:00 UTC. If you have things that you'd like to see brough up, please add
> them to the agenda here: https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:
> Meetings/Community/2017-04-27
>
> <https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Meetings/Community/2017-04-27>
> You should also be able to access the call through vidyo as described in
> the wiki. This will be recorded and viewable through Air Mozilla.
>
> See you tomorrow!
>
> --
> Thanks,
> Jeff