Benchmarks for creation of nodes in javascript

Benchmarks for creation of nodes in javascript

pkhuong
Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has benchmarked the performance of modifying a
scene via DOM VS replacing the whole scene via innerHtml. I know that
with html, innerHtml is better, but it seems to me that using DOM would
let the renderer react more intelligently to the changes.

In any case, what is the best/standard way to modify a scene through
javascript, while avoiding flicker, and maintaining a decent framerate
(~12 fps)?

TIA,
 Paul Khuong