Quantcast

Bay Area Meetup Group

Marcia Knous-3
Greetings all - this meetup group
<http://www.meetup.com/The-Mountain-View-Mozilla-Meetup-Group/> has been
inactive since 2014, so unless there is strenuous objection I am not going
to renew the dues next week when they are due.

If someone is interested in taking it over, please let me know.

marcia

Re: Bay Area Meetup Group

Stephen Donner-2
Hi Marcia -

Thanks for raising this to the larger (community) group.

Those of us local to the Mountain View office discussed this, and while at
some point in the future we anticipate resuming meetups, none of us are
currently able to take this on, so I think the prudent thing is to sunset
it for now, unfortunately.  If we're going to do it, we should do it Right
(tm).

As you note, it's been inactive since 2014 (for a multitude of reasons).

Here's to seeing it return, proper, in the future, hopefully :-)

Best,

- Stephen