BMO Meeting Minutes

Mark Côté
The bugzilla.mozilla.org team has recently begun recording minutes of
our weekly meetings. If you're curious about what's going on in the
world of BMO, and our plans for the future, check out

     https://wiki.mozilla.org/BMO/Meetings

Mark
-
To view or change your list settings, click here:
<http://bugzilla.org/cgi-bin/mj_wwwusr?user=lists@...>

Re: BMO Meeting Minutes

Gervase Markham
On 04/06/12 18:03, Mark Côté wrote:
> The bugzilla.mozilla.org team has recently begun recording minutes of
> our weekly meetings. If you're curious about what's going on in the
> world of BMO, and our plans for the future, check out
>
>     https://wiki.mozilla.org/BMO/Meetings

Is there a feed, or some other way of hearing about new sets of minutes
apart from checking that page periodically?

Gerv

-
To view or change your list settings, click here:
<http://bugzilla.org/cgi-bin/mj_wwwusr?user=$MSGRCPT>

Re: BMO Meeting Minutes

Mark Côté
Hm not at the moment, but that's a good point. I will start posting them to the dev.apps.bugzilla group as well.

Mark

> The bugzilla.mozilla.org team has recently begun recording minutes of
> our weekly meetings. If you're curious about what's going on in the
> world of BMO, and our plans for the future, check out
>
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/BMO/Meetings

Is there a feed, or some other way of hearing about new sets of minutes
apart from checking that page periodically?

Gerv

-
To view or change your list settings, click here:
<http://bugzilla.org/cgi-bin/mj_wwwusr?user=$MSGRCPT>

Re: BMO Meeting Minutes

Dave Lawrence
It would be nice to set up a feed for this for sure. Is there an example
from other team meetings we can see how to set this up? I can work on
that once I know where to look.

dkl

--
David Lawrence
[hidden email]
To view or change your list settings, click here:
<http://bugzilla.org/cgi-bin/mj_wwwusr?user=lists@...>

Re: BMO Meeting Minutes

glob
Gervase Markham wrote:
Is there a feed, or some other way of hearing about new sets of minutes
apart from checking that page periodically?
yes, all wiki pages have a built in rss feed.
in this case you'd want https://wiki.mozilla.org/index.php?title=BMO/Meetings&action=history&feed=atom

you can also watch the wiki page to receive an email notification.

byron - <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="irc:glob">irc:glob - bugzilla.mozilla.org team -

Re: BMO Meeting Minutes

Gervase Markham
On 06/06/12 05:34, Byron Jones wrote:
> yes, all wiki pages have a built in rss feed.
> in this case you'd want
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/index.php?title=BMO/Meetings&action=history&feed=atom

True; although it's not the most user-friendly way of getting the
content into an RSS reader :-)

> you can also watch the wiki page to receive an email notification.

Also true.

Gerv

-

On 05/06/12 19:01, David Lawrence wrote:
> It would be nice to set up a feed for this for sure. Is there an example
> from other team meetings we can see how to set this up? I can work on
> that once I know where to look.

I'm not sure who runs it, but there are various team meetings whose
notes get blogified:
http://blog.mozilla.org/meeting-notes/

Looks like Jesper Kristiansen might be the guy...

Gerv
-
To view or change your list settings, click here:
<http://bugzilla.org/cgi-bin/mj_wwwusr?user=lists@...>

Re: BMO Meeting Minutes

Jochen Wiedmann
> On 04/06/12 18:03, Mark Côté wrote:
>> The bugzilla.mozilla.org team has recently begun recording minutes of
>> our weekly meetings. If you're curious about what's going on in the
>> world of BMO, and our plans for the future, check out
>>
>> https://wiki.mozilla.org/BMO/Meetings

One question: What is de-duplication, please?

--
"Bildung kommt von Bildschirm und nicht von Buch, sonst hieße es ja Buchung."
Dieter Hildebrandt
To view or change your list settings, click here:
<http://bugzilla.org/cgi-bin/mj_wwwusr?user=lists@...>

Re: BMO Meeting Minutes

Vlad Dascalu-2
> One question: What is de-duplication, please?

It's a follow-up action item from the previous notes (
https://wiki.mozilla.org/BMO/Meetings/2012-05-21 , same section -
I.T.):

>> a failed data consistency check resulted in duplicate entries in dependencies, bugs_activity and profiles_activity table

Vlad
-