BBC dynamic site is accessible

Steve Lee-3
In the Accessibility 2.0 pre show podcast,
http://www.abilitynet.org.uk/accessibility2/podcasts/intro_a2.mp3,
Ability Net's Robin Christopherson claims the new BBC home page
dynamic features work really well with screen readers.

They look good to me w/o a screen reader but I'd be interest to know
how they work with Orca and NVDA.

Is this a good example?

--
Steve Lee