Automation Services Meeting Wiki, 24 August 2011 at 1:30pm PDT

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Automation Services Meeting Wiki, 24 August 2011 at 1:30pm PDT

Dave Hunt-3
Sorry for the lateness of this, I have created the wiki[1] for today's
meeting.

[1] https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Automation_Services/Meetings/110824

Thanks,
Dave
_______________________________________________
dev-quality mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-quality
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Automation Services Meeting Wiki, 24 August 2011 at 1:30pm PDT

Geo Mealer
Notes are added. Here's the most important part, action items:

* Matt, Henrik, David B. to kick off requirements for task tracking
* Henrik and David B. to work out Vidyo for next meeting
* Geo and David B. to scope Infrastructure goal, Geo to drive goal, Al to assist.
* Cameron to provide picture on team page

BTW, the Etherpad idea isn't bad. I'm still not sure I think we should standardize on it, but it was more convenient than I thought it would be for quickly transcribing back and forth conversations.

Geo

----- Original Message -----

> From: "Dave Hunt" <[hidden email]>
> To: "dev-quality" <[hidden email]>, [hidden email]
> Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 6:52:38 AM
> Subject: Automation Services Meeting Wiki, 24 August 2011 at 1:30pm PDT
> Sorry for the lateness of this, I have created the wiki[1] for today's
> meeting.
>
> [1] https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Automation_Services/Meetings/110824
>
> Thanks,
> Dave
> _______________________________________________
> dev-quality mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-quality

--
Geo Mealer
[hidden email]
_______________________________________________
dev-quality mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-quality
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Automation Services Meeting Wiki, 24 August 2011 at 1:30pm PDT

Henrik Skupin-3
Geo Mealer wrote on 8/25/11 1:36 AM:

This email didn't went out to our new automation list. Doing that now...

> Notes are added. Here's the most important part, action items:
>
> * Matt, Henrik, David B. to kick off requirements for task tracking
> * Henrik and David B. to work out Vidyo for next meeting
> * Geo and David B. to scope Infrastructure goal, Geo to drive goal, Al to assist.
> * Cameron to provide picture on team page
>
> BTW, the Etherpad idea isn't bad. I'm still not sure I think we
> should standardize on it, but it was more convenient than I thought it would be
> for quickly transcribing back and forth conversations.

In that case - even if it is for the evaluation for now - we should add
such a link to our meeting template. What do others think?

--
Henrik Skupin
Software Engineer in Test
Mozilla Corporation
_______________________________________________
dev-quality mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-quality