Automation Development Meeting, July 30, 2012 at 2:00pm PTD/PST

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Automation Development Meeting, July 30, 2012 at 2:00pm PTD/PST

Dave Hunt-3
On Monday we will have our next Automation Development meeting. We will
be experimenting with a new format, so please provide feedback and
suggestions. I suspect we will probably iterate on the format over the
next couple of weeks, and then will update the templates and related
wiki pages as necessary.

You can find the meeting page at:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Auto-tools/Automation_Development/Meetings/120730

Please add any highlights, issues, or topics for discussion.

As a reminder, the following outstanding action items were recorded in
the last meeting:

  * Henrik: Start planning the documentation effort for automation
  * Clint: Send around thoughts on documentation/organisation

Vidyo: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=PGtLpx3XQGJz
Phone (US/INTL): 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 315
Phone (US): 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 315
IRC: irc://irc.mozilla.org:6697/#automation

Cheers,

--
*Dave Hunt*
QA, Mozilla Corporation
[hidden email]
_______________________________________________
dev-quality mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-quality
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Automation Development Meeting, July 30, 2012 at 2:00pm PTD/PST

Dave Hunt-3
Thanks all for attending the meeting. There were no new action items,
but a couple carried over from last week. Unfortunately Clint was unable
to attend (we were too quick for him) and so his RefTests demo will be
pushed to next week. Feedback on the new format has been positive. I
felt it was maybe a little too short, but would put that down to Clint
and Henrik not being present.

Thanks again, and see you next week!
Dave

On 7/27/12 5:26 PM, Dave Hunt wrote:

> On Monday we will have our next Automation Development meeting. We
> will be experimenting with a new format, so please provide feedback
> and suggestions. I suspect we will probably iterate on the format over
> the next couple of weeks, and then will update the templates and
> related wiki pages as necessary.
>
> You can find the meeting page at:
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/Auto-tools/Automation_Development/Meetings/120730
>
> Please add any highlights, issues, or topics for discussion.
>
> As a reminder, the following outstanding action items were recorded in
> the last meeting:
>
>   * Henrik: Start planning the documentation effort for automation
>   * Clint: Send around thoughts on documentation/organisation
>
> Vidyo: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=PGtLpx3XQGJz
> Phone (US/INTL): 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 315
> Phone (US): 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 315
> IRC: irc://irc.mozilla.org:6697/#automation
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> *Dave Hunt*
> QA, Mozilla Corporation
> [hidden email]

--
*Dave Hunt*
QA, Mozilla Corporation
[hidden email]
_______________________________________________
dev-quality mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-quality