Automation Development Meeting, August 19th, 2013 at 8:45am PTD/PST

Automation Development Meeting, August 19th, 2013 at 8:45am PTD/PST

Robert Wood
Hi,

Just a reminder that our next Automation Development meeting will be tomorrow (Monday) at 8:45am Pacific. The meeting agenda can be found here:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Auto-tools/Automation_Development/Meetings/130819

Regards,

Rob

Re: Automation Development Meeting, August 19th, 2013 at 8:45am PTD/PST

Dave Hunt-3
Meeting notes and action items are available here:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Auto-tools/Automation_Development/Meetings/130819#Meeting_Notes

Action items are also below:

  * [NEW] [henrik] Create a hotfix-2.0 branch on mozmill
  * [NEW] [dave] Create a Mozmill CI troubleshooting guide on the github
    wiki
  * [NEW] [andrei] talk to Anthony and Juan about what would help him
    with Release and Beta runs and see how we can help with that (in
    relation with a tesrun Report)
  * [NEW] [andreea & andrie] create the merge patches for the next
    Firefox release (September 10th & 17th)
  * [NEW] [henrik] Update the goals pages on the wiki

Cheers,
Dave

On 8/18/13 4:47 PM, Robert Wood wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just a reminder that our next Automation Development meeting will be tomorrow (Monday) at 8:45am Pacific. The meeting agenda can be found here:
>
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/Auto-tools/Automation_Development/Meetings/130819
>
> Regards,
>
> Rob

*Dave Hunt*
QA, Mozilla Corporation

Automation Development Meeting, August 26th, 2013 at 8:45am PTD/PST

Andreea Matei-2
Hi,

The meeting page for our Monday Automation Development meeting is up, so
please update your project status and any highlights or roundtable
topics you might have.

  * https://wiki.mozilla.org/Auto-tools/Automation_Development/Meetings/130826

May you all have an awesome weekend and I'll see you on Monday!

Thanks,
Andreea
--
Andreea Matei | SOFTVISION
QA Automation Engineer | Mozilla

The content of this communication is classified as SOFTVISION
Confidential and Proprietary Information.

Re: Automation Development Meeting, August 26th, 2013 at 8:45am PTD/PST

Andrei Eftimie
Sorry for the late reply guys,

Here are the meeting notes from Monday's meeting:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Auto-tools/Automation_Development/Meetings/130826#Meeting_Notes

(Thanks Henrik for noticing!)