Automation Development Meeting, August 13, 2012 at 2:00pm PTD/PST

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Automation Development Meeting, August 13, 2012 at 2:00pm PTD/PST

Dave Hunt-3
Today we will have our next Automation Development meeting. I have added
a triage section to the template and meeting page, currently with just
mozmill-2.0? for triage. This will be the final section of the meeting
and therefore only needs to be attended by interested parties. If you
would like to add more items to regularly triage please update the
meeting's template.

You can find the meeting page at:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Auto-tools/Automation_Development/Meetings/120813

Please add any highlights, issues, or topics for discussion.

As a reminder, the following outstanding action items were carried over
in the last meeting:

  * Dave & Henrik: Schedule weekly office hours
  * Clint: Document the VMWare ESX system that we need
  * Clint: Talk to IT to get back access to the vSphere center - bug
    772831 <https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=772831>
  * Dave: Look into recording weekly meetings for SV
  * Henrik: Try to get the infinite loop with Mutt replicated and fix
    the bug - bug 761564
    <https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=761564>

Vidyo: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=PGtLpx3XQGJz
Phone (US/INTL): 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 315
Phone (US): 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 315
IRC: irc://irc.mozilla.org:6697/#automation

Cheers,

--
*Dave Hunt*
QA, Mozilla Corporation
[hidden email]
_______________________________________________
dev-quality mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-quality
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Automation Development Meeting, August 13, 2012 at 2:00pm PTD/PST

Dave Hunt-3
Meeting notes and action items are now on the wiki page.

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Auto-tools/Automation_Development/Meetings/120813#Meeting_Notes

Cheers,
Dave.

On 8/13/12 12:57 PM, Dave Hunt wrote:

> Today we will have our next Automation Development meeting. I have
> added a triage section to the template and meeting page, currently
> with just mozmill-2.0? for triage. This will be the final section of
> the meeting and therefore only needs to be attended by interested
> parties. If you would like to add more items to regularly triage
> please update the meeting's template.
>
> You can find the meeting page at:
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/Auto-tools/Automation_Development/Meetings/120813
>
> Please add any highlights, issues, or topics for discussion.
>
> As a reminder, the following outstanding action items were carried
> over in the last meeting:
>
>   * Dave & Henrik: Schedule weekly office hours
>   * Clint: Document the VMWare ESX system that we need
>   * Clint: Talk to IT to get back access to the vSphere center - bug
>     772831 <https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=772831>
>   * Dave: Look into recording weekly meetings for SV
>   * Henrik: Try to get the infinite loop with Mutt replicated and fix
>     the bug - bug 761564
>     <https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=761564>
>
> Vidyo: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=PGtLpx3XQGJz
> Phone (US/INTL): 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 315
> Phone (US): 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 315
> IRC: irc://irc.mozilla.org:6697/#automation
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> *Dave Hunt*
> QA, Mozilla Corporation
> [hidden email]

--
*Dave Hunt*
QA, Mozilla Corporation
[hidden email]
_______________________________________________
dev-quality mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-quality