Automation Development Meeting, August 08, 2012 at 2:00pm PTD/PST

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Automation Development Meeting, August 08, 2012 at 2:00pm PTD/PST

Dave Hunt-3
Today we will have our next Automation Development meeting. We're still
trying a new format for this meeting, so please provide any feedback you
may have.

You can find the meeting page at:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Auto-tools/Automation_Development/Meetings/120806

Please add any highlights, issues, or topics for discussion.

As a reminder, the following outstanding action items were carried over
in the last meeting:

  * Henrik: Start planning the documentation effort for automation
  * Clint: Send around thoughts on documentation/organisation

Vidyo: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=PGtLpx3XQGJz
Phone (US/INTL): 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 315
Phone (US): 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 315
IRC: irc://irc.mozilla.org:6697/#automation

Cheers,

--
*Dave Hunt*
QA, Mozilla Corporation
[hidden email]
_______________________________________________
dev-quality mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-quality
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Automation Development Meeting, August 08, 2012 at 2:00pm PTD/PST

Henrik Skupin-3
Dave Hunt wrote on 8/6/12 11:29 AM:

> You can find the meeting page at:
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/Auto-tools/Automation_Development/Meetings/120806

Something went wrong with this link in Dave's email. If you click on it
you will end-up on last weeks meeting page. Please cross-check that the
right page gets opened.

--
Henrik Skupin
Software Engineer in Test
Mozilla Corporation
_______________________________________________
dev-quality mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-quality
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Automation Development Meeting, August 08, 2012 at 2:00pm PTD/PST

Dave Hunt-3
In reply to this post by Dave Hunt-3
Meeting notes and action items are on the wiki page. It was a longer
meeting today with quite a few roundtable discussions. We still finished
within the hour (including a short presentation on RefTests), so I think
the new format is working well. I will update the template before next
week's meeting, and add a triage section to the end as discussed today.

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Auto-tools/Automation_Development/Meetings/120806#Meeting_Notes

Cheers,
Dave.

On 8/6/12 10:29 AM, Dave Hunt wrote:

> Today we will have our next Automation Development meeting. We're
> still trying a new format for this meeting, so please provide any
> feedback you may have.
>
> You can find the meeting page at:
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/Auto-tools/Automation_Development/Meetings/120806
>
> Please add any highlights, issues, or topics for discussion.
>
> As a reminder, the following outstanding action items were carried
> over in the last meeting:
>
>   * Henrik: Start planning the documentation effort for automation
>   * Clint: Send around thoughts on documentation/organisation
>
> Vidyo: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=PGtLpx3XQGJz
> Phone (US/INTL): 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 315
> Phone (US): 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 315
> IRC: irc://irc.mozilla.org:6697/#automation
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> *Dave Hunt*
> QA, Mozilla Corporation
> [hidden email]

--
*Dave Hunt*
QA, Mozilla Corporation
[hidden email]
_______________________________________________
dev-quality mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-quality