Automatic Duplicate Detection

seanmh72
I am currently running Bugzill 3.6.2 on a Windows box running Apache 2.2, Perl 5.10 and MySQL 5.5.

I am excitedly awaiting 4.0 to release to our international partners and wanted to get a jump on installing, migrating and using this version.

I am trying 4.0rc1 but I am getting an error when trying the Automatic Duplicate Detection on the Bug Filing page.

I only get a Data Error message instead of any results or 'null' results.

I have read that you need JSON-RPC installed; I am running version 0.96 and JSON-XS version 2.3 (confirmed via checksetup.pl).

I cannot figure out what I am missing on this.

Any ideas?

Thanks for the help!

Sean