Auto Publish - Sunbird 03a1

craigw
The help files on the mozdev site mentions being able to automatically
publishing the calendar when it is changed. This would be a great option
to have but I cannot see this option when I edit the calendar. Did I
miss something somewhere? Thanks.

Re: Auto Publish - Sunbird 03a1

Rod Whiteley
craigw wrote:
> The help files on the mozdev site mentions being able to automatically
> publishing the calendar when it is changed...

Unfortunately the help does not yet reflect the new design.  This is
partly because I'm not sure that I understand the new design.

Currently the online help is based on Sunbird 0.2 and the Calendar
extension, and it is more-or-less frozen.  For Sunbird 0.3a1 and later
versions install the help extension, which is updated from time to time.

In 0.3a1, the "Automatically publish..." setting has gone.  It looks
like this is now the default when the calendar has an external URL.  And
it looks like you can turn it off by checking Read-only.

--
Rod Whiteley