Aurora Bugday Friday May 6th

Kevin Brosnan
We would like to invite you to the Mozilla QA bugday this Friday May
6th. We will be triaging Aurora crashers and verifying Aurora fixes.
The bugday will run from 08:00 to 16:00 PDT. For more details see
http://quality.mozilla.org/events/2011/04/29/firefox-aurora-bugday-may-6th/

See you there,
Kevin Brosnan

Re: Aurora Bugday Friday May 6th

Kevin Brosnan
Just a reminder we are starting in about 20 hours.