Assignee dropdown list

Wayne Allen
How does Bugzilla determine which users are listed in the assignee list?

We use group security set up in basic form of one group per product. Users
are assigned to the group for the product they have access to. That part
seems to work fine.

However, some users see lots of choices in the assignee list and others
only see themselves even though there are other users in the same group.

Is there something else I'm missing?

Bugzilla install RHEL7

Leonard Simon
Hello,
We have installed bugzilla from the redhat repos using this command:
yum install python-bugzilla.noarch

Is there any documention available on how to get it going now that it's
installed?
Users must use the web interface.

Thank you in advance.

Re: Bugzilla install RHEL7

Emmanuel Seyman-3
* Leonard Simon [14/10/2019 16:32] :

> We have installed bugzilla from the redhat repos using this command:
> yum install python-bugzilla.noarch

This isn't bugzilla, it's python-bugzilla, a tool (written in Python)
that interacts with Bugzilla's XML-RPC API.

You can find examples of its use here:
https://github.com/python-bugzilla/python-bugzilla/tree/master/examples

Emmanuel

Re: Bugzilla install RHEL7

Emmanuel Seyman-3
* Thorsten Schöning [15/10/2019 16:18] :

> > but the redhat repos aren't finding the packages for this: *yum install
> > bugzilla httpd mysql-server*

I maintain a third-party repo fore RHEL 7 that gives you a bugzilla package.

https://blog.fedora-fr.org/eseyman/post/Installing-Bugzilla-on-RHEL/Centos-7.x

Emmanuel