Assignee blank in whine message

John Douma
I am using Bugzilla 3.4.4 and I set up a whine event based on a named query. When I run the named query I see all fields in the report including the "Assignee" field. The email gets sent out to all users including myself but the "Assignee" field is blank? Does anyone know why this is?

Thanks,

John

Re: Assignee blank in whine message

John Douma
I found the problem. The template whine/mail.html.tmpl used the value map_assigned_to.login_name to set the "Assignee" field. However, the bug.assigned_to field has already been set to a string by the join statement in Bugzilla::Search. Thus, all I had to do was replace map_assigned_to.login_name with bug.assigned_to and it worked.