Assignee Pulldown list

Fennell, Tim D
I turned on the new feature that populates the assignee list in a pulldown
(great feature).  Problem is that I have to give Admin rights to users in
order to see the pulldown.  If not,  they only see the default assignee in
the list.   What am I missing?

Re: Assignee Pulldown list

Michael Bellomo
Do you have the "usevisibiltygroups" parameter turned on by any chance?

If so, you'll need to make the groups visible in the groups area.

    -Michael

Tim F wrote:

> I turned on the new feature that populates the assignee list in a pulldown
> (great feature).  Problem is that I have to give Admin rights to users in
> order to see the pulldown.  If not,  they only see the default assignee in
> the list.   What am I missing?

> PLEASE put [hidden email] in the To: field when you reply.
> .

Re: Assignee Pulldown list

Fennell, Tim D
That was it.  The visibility was not set on the group.
Thanks,

news:[hidden email]...