April 1, 2015 QA Team Meeting agenda is up

April 1, 2015 QA Team Meeting agenda is up

Stephen Donner-2
Hi everyone -

Today's 1:30pm (PDT) QA Team Meeting agenda is up, here:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Team_Meeting/QA_Team_Meeting-2015-04-01

Please feel free and encouraged to add and edit items!

Hope to see many of you there.

Cheers,

- Stephen

Re: April 1, 2015 QA Team Meeting agenda is up

kthiessen
On Wednesday, April 1, 2015 at 11:06:12 AM UTC-7, Stephen Donner wrote:

> Hi everyone -
>
> Today's 1:30pm (PDT) QA Team Meeting agenda is up, here:
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Team_Meeting/QA_Team_Meeting-2015-04-01
>
> Please feel free and encouraged to add and edit items!
>
> Hope to see many of you there.
>
> Cheers,
>
> - Stephen

Thanks, Stephen.  I was just headed here to post, and you beat me to it by an hour.  :)

See you soon,
--KT.

Re: April 1, 2015 QA Team Meeting agenda is up

Ioana Chiorean
Hi all.
Here is the recording:
https://air.mozilla.org/quality-team-qa-public-meeting-3/

I was wondering if anyone had any concerns if we promote this on Social
Media channels so our contributors see what we were up to lately?

Thanks!
Ioana

On 04/01/2015 10:39 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> On Wednesday, April 1, 2015 at 11:06:12 AM UTC-7, Stephen Donner wrote:
>> Hi everyone -
>>
>> Today's 1:30pm (PDT) QA Team Meeting agenda is up, here:
>> https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Team_Meeting/QA_Team_Meeting-2015-04-01
>>
>> Please feel free and encouraged to add and edit items!
>>
>> Hope to see many of you there.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> - Stephen
> Thanks, Stephen.  I was just headed here to post, and you beat me to it by an hour.  :)
>
> See you soon,
> --KT.

Re: April 1, 2015 QA Team Meeting agenda is up

Stephen Donner-2
Hi Ioana -

No concerns on my end -- nothing confidential was mentioned AFAIK, and this
is a great idea!

- Stephen