Applet NervousText creation problem

CardMan
Hi there,

It's amazing to see that Rhino is able to create java classes from
javascript.  I have tried the jsc to create some workable classes.  But
for applets, I can't even compile the NervousText.js that come with the
download kit.

Can anyone help to point out why I got the error of "stack underflow"
during execution of the following command?

C:\rhino1_6R2>java -cp js.jar;. org.mozilla.javascript.tools.jsc.Main
-extends java.applet.Applet
-implements java.lang.Runnable examples\NervousText.js

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalStateException: Stack
underflow: -1
        at
org.mozilla.classfile.ClassFileWriter.badStack(ClassFileWriter.java:1
476)
        at
org.mozilla.classfile.ClassFileWriter.add(ClassFileWriter.java:753)
        at
org.mozilla.javascript.JavaAdapter.generateEmptyCtor(JavaAdapter.java
:624)
        at
org.mozilla.javascript.JavaAdapter.createAdapterCode(JavaAdapter.java
:350)
        at
org.mozilla.javascript.optimizer.ClassCompiler.compileToClassFiles(Cl
assCompiler.java:194)
        at
org.mozilla.javascript.tools.jsc.Main.processSource(Main.java:267)
        at org.mozilla.javascript.tools.jsc.Main.main(Main.java:70)

Thanks.

Re: Applet NervousText creation problem

Igor Bukanov
This bug was fixed in Rhino CVS after 1.6R2.

[hidden email] wrote:
> This bug was fixed in Rhino CVS after 1.6R2.

Thanks.

I have downloaded the 1.6R3pre kit from CVS and it is working now.