Quantcast

Appeal to extend Silverlight support

datamanagement
Hello Team,

Our humble request to extend support for silverlight on firefox browsers.We are trying to get rid of silver light dependency from our product as soon as possible.

Please consider this request.

Rohan Rajput

--
This transmission contains confidential information belonging to the sender
that is legally privileged and proprietary and may be subject to protection