Apologies for the mailbombing

Dave Miller-2
Earlier tonight, we changed the news.mozilla.org domain name to point at
our new news server at Giganews.

Unfortunately, the message pointers on all the groups changed, and our
mail to news gateway thought a whole mess of messages were new again.

We caught it before it got too far, but we think this list
(mozilla-general) probably bore the brunt of what actually got through
before we stopped it, and for that we apologize.

The mail gateways for all of the lists have been reset.  Any posts to
the newsgroups in the hour between when the domain switched and when we
reset it probably never got gatewayed to the mailing lists.

--
Dave Miller                                   http://www.justdave.net/
System Administrator, Mozilla Corporation      http://www.mozilla.com/