Anything about Jay recently?

The Real Bev
The Whodataussies site is still up, but doesn't seem to have been
updated for a long time and new accounts are disabled.

--
Cheers, Bev
   "I'm not proud.  We really haven't done everything we could to protect

Re: Anything about Jay recently?

Daniel-2
The Real Bev wrote:
> The Whodataussies site is still up, but doesn't seem to have been
> updated for a long time and new accounts are disabled.

I was thinking about Jay just the other day when someone here-abouts
mentioned cross-posting a moz.s.seamonkey posts to moz.gen and
netscape.public.secnews or something similar.

Jay was one of the regular/most prolific posters there.

Maybe he's busy showing his dogs the sights!! ;-)

--
Daniel

SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171016030418

Re: Anything about Jay recently?

Terry
On 1/6/2018 12:52 AM On a whim, Daniel pounded out on the keyboard

> The Real Bev wrote:
>> The Whodataussies site is still up, but doesn't seem to have been
>> updated for a long time and new accounts are disabled.
>>
> I was thinking about Jay just the other day when someone here-abouts
> mentioned cross-posting a moz.s.seamonkey posts to moz.gen and
> netscape.public.secnews or something similar.
>
> Jay was one of the regular/most prolific posters there.
>
> Maybe he's busy showing his dogs the sights!! ;-)

Last time he posted, he said he had been dealing with health issues. We
never know when our last day will be.  Hopefully he's okay...

Re: Anything about Jay recently?

Herb-2
On 10.01.2018 02:25, Terry wrote:

> On 1/6/2018 12:52 AM On a whim, Daniel pounded out on the keyboard
>
>> The Real Bev wrote:
>>> The Whodataussies site is still up, but doesn't seem to have been
>>> updated for a long time and new accounts are disabled.
>>>
>> I was thinking about Jay just the other day when someone here-abouts
>> mentioned cross-posting a moz.s.seamonkey posts to moz.gen and
>> netscape.public.secnews or something similar.
>>
>> Jay was one of the regular/most prolific posters there.
>>
>> Maybe he's busy showing his dogs the sights!! ;-)
>>

> Last time he posted, he said he had been dealing with health issues. We
> never know when our last day will be.  Hopefully he's okay...

I just read the long and entertaining thread under the heading "I'm
Really Not Dead", which ran from June to October last year, and I, too,
hope Jay is OK...

Herbert Eppel
www.HETranslations.uk