Any script to copy firefox 2 localization strings to firefox 3 version?

Any script to copy firefox 2 localization strings to firefox 3 version?

Arjuna Rao Chavala
Hi,

Is there a script to copy firefox 2 localization strings to firefox 3
version, whenever there is a match?

What approaches are generally used for firefox 3 localization if you
firefox 2 localization ready

Thanks
Arjun
Firefox telugu localization

Re: Any script to copy firefox 2 localization strings to firefox 3 version?

Tomer Cohen
arjuna wrote:
> What approaches are generally used for firefox 3 localization if you
> firefox 2 localization ready
There is no change in the directory structure. You can freely copy the
files into the trunk, or even just to cvschroot it.

Re: Any script to copy firefox 2 localization strings to firefox 3 version?

Axel Hecht
arjuna wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a script to copy firefox 2 localization strings to firefox 3
> version, whenever there is a match?
>
> What approaches are generally used for firefox 3 localization if you
> firefox 2 localization ready

This is exactly the stuff that I'm going to tell you guys next week.

Don't jump on things before I tell you to, please. I appreciate the
momentum, but if you go in on assumptions, you might waste your time and
energy.

Axel