Another Survey to Criticize

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Another Survey to Criticize

WaltS48-8
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Another Survey to Criticize

Balaco ocalaB
Em 19-01-2018 14:55, WaltS48 escreveu:
Why not saying what the survey is about, neither in the subject or the
message itself?

...

--
=
   1.a. Você quer fazer um comentário, mas não quer mostrar
        quem você é?
   1.b. Do you want to make a comment, but do not want to
        show who you are?

   2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui:
   2.b. You may do it here:

   https://queroouvir.sarahah.com/
_______________________________________________
general mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/general
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Another Survey to Criticize

WaltS48-8
On 1/19/18 12:02 PM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:

> Em 19-01-2018 14:55, WaltS48 escreveu:
>> Have fun!
>>
>> https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4122653/blog
>>
>> Found in this blog post.
>>
>> https://blog.mozilla.org/firefox/eworks-or-porgs-and-other-important-questions/ 
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
> Why not saying what the survey is about, neither in the subject or the
> message itself?


Read the blog post Luke. 🙃

_______________________________________________
general mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/general
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Another Survey to Criticize

Balaco ocalaB
Em 19-01-2018 15:06, WaltS48 escreveu:

> On 1/19/18 12:02 PM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
>> Em 19-01-2018 14:55, WaltS48 escreveu:
>>> Have fun!
>>>
>>> https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4122653/blog
>>>
>>> Found in this blog post.
>>>
>>> https://blog.mozilla.org/firefox/eworks-or-porgs-and-other-important-questions/
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>> Why not saying what the survey is about, neither in the subject or the
>> message itself?
>
>
> Read the blog post Luke. 🙃
>
>

Nah... I am lazy... you should say it here, so only those who interest
in the survey idea open the pages you gave. :b

--
=
   1.a. Você quer fazer um comentário, mas não quer mostrar
        quem você é?
   1.b. Do you want to make a comment, but do not want to
        show who you are?

   2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui:
   2.b. You may do it here:

   https://queroouvir.sarahah.com/
_______________________________________________
general mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/general
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Another Survey to Criticize

Frank-32
On 1/19/2018 12:20 PM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:

> Em 19-01-2018 15:06, WaltS48 escreveu:
>> On 1/19/18 12:02 PM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
>>> Em 19-01-2018 14:55, WaltS48 escreveu:
>>>> Have fun!
>>>>
>>>> https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4122653/blog
>>>>
>>>> Found in this blog post.
>>>>
>>>> https://blog.mozilla.org/firefox/eworks-or-porgs-and-other-important-questions/ 
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>> Why not saying what the survey is about, neither in the subject or the
>>> message itself?
>>
>>
>> Read the blog post Luke. 🙃
>>
>>
>
> Nah... I am lazy... you should say it here, so only those who interest
> in the survey idea open the pages you gave. :b
>

I personally refuse to be surveyed or respond to polls.  I will tell
someone if I don't like what they are doing.
_______________________________________________
general mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/general