All our ou GetFirefox & Getthunderbird Site Buttons are gone.

All our ou GetFirefox & Getthunderbird Site Buttons are gone.

Peter Lairo
Since the launch in Firefox 1.5 and the move to www.mozilla.com, the
site buttons on *many* homepages promoting Fx & Tb have disappeared.
Apparently, the pages where we got the button from are gone:

http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/buttons/thunderbird_small.png

Does anyone have those button on their site locally, so I can download
them for my site?
--
Peter Lairo

This is a *developer* newsgroup. For end-user discussion and peer
support please go to:
snews://secnews.netscape.com:563/netscape.mozilla.user.general (make
sure "SSL" is enabled)
Posting Rulz: http://www.mozilla.org/community-etiquette.html#conventions
Mozilla FAQ:  http://www.mozilla.org/start/1.0/faq/

Re: All our ou GetFirefox & Getthunderbird Site Buttons are gone.

Peter Lairo
Peter Lairo wrote on 30.11.2005 12:43:
> Does anyone have those button on their site locally, so I can download
> them for my site?

I found some:

http://www.mozilla-japan.org/products/firefox/buttons.html
http://www.mozilla-japan.org/products/thunderbird/buttons.html

For Firefox, I would have preferred the "The browser you can trust"
jingle, but the smaller ones with only "Get Firefox" will do for now. :-)