All Firefox apps on F-Droid

Jonas Gamao
Didn't Firefox apps used to be on F-Droid?  Other than Firefox Klar, why aren't any of them there?

As a person why doesn't rely on Google services as much, I have some devices that don't have Google services at all (though I'm using microG because of Maps and YouTube).  And with Firefox as my go-to browser, I'm surprised it's not on F-Droid.

Re: All Firefox apps on F-Droid

Balaco ocalaB
Em 14-07-2018 11:19, Jonas Gamao escreveu:
> Didn't Firefox apps used to be on F-Droid?  Other than Firefox Klar, why aren't any of them there?
>
> As a person why doesn't rely on Google services as much, I have some devices that don't have Google services at all (though I'm using microG because of Maps and YouTube).  And with Firefox as my go-to browser, I'm surprised it's not on F-Droid.

F-droid seems to be getting away from some projects (or the opposite). I
do not know what is the reason for that.

--
=
        quem você é?

   2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui: