Alarms not popping up

David Finch
On events with alarms:
Missed alarms don't happen when I open up sunbird after an event has
passed. "Show Missed Alarms" is checked.
Alarms on recurring events don't recur.

Nightly build 20051011

Re: Alarms not popping up

user-41
I get quite the same problem with standalone sunbird, both in the
0.3alpha1 release and in the latest nightly build 20051227.
I just unpacked the rar file to my hard drive, and so far, I have seen
no alarm popping up at all, whereas all options seem to be ok, "show
missed alarms" is checked...
I've tried adding tasks and events, with all kinds of alarms, nothing
seems to work.

(this is the first time I'm trying calendar, so I'm a bit turned off...)

Laurent