Adjusting permission on l10n.mozilla.org to reflect sign-off policies

Adjusting permission on l10n.mozilla.org to reflect sign-off policies

Axel Hecht
Hi,

this is a quick reminder that a looong time back, we've changed
sign-offs to be done by the l10n project managers.

What we haven't done is to actually update the permissions on
l10n.mozilla.org to reflect that. We're doing that now.

We also stopped requiring release folks to access l10n.mozilla.org, so
we're dropping that access logic, too.

This shouldn't impact anything that anybody's doing, but if it does,
ping me.

Axel