Addressbook and msg filter enhancement wishes

Addressbook and msg filter enhancement wishes

Martha, Peter
Hello,

Here are my opinions how TB can be more usable for me and maybe for others:

More complex address book:
- To have the possibility to define more email addresses for a contact
- Separate office and private data. Selectable Phone, Mobile, Fax,
Pager, Email for home and work use. (Eg. Phone(h), Phone(w)
- Separate database for company details and links them to actual
contacts. Several people I know work for the same company, have the same
  address, fax, zip code etc of the company. I always have to write
these details.
- Automatic filters for the contact as an option. I prefer to file my
messages by contacts, so it would be nice if I could define a filter for
John Doe right when I create the contact. Then this filter should be
listed in the message filters.
- Folders inside address books. Tree like representation for the
contacts. Eg: Personal -> John Doe; but Work -> Company 1 -> Jane Doe.
Creating a new address book is not an alternate solution.

Message filters:
- Folders in filters, to easily find and navigate.
- The selection of IMAP/Local Folders in case of move or copy message
filter action is rather uncomfortable. The old fashion was much much better.

Thank you!
Peter