Address Munging

Wall, Kurt
Morning, list,

After some googling, rtfm-ing, and grepping the source,
I seem unable to find an option for munging email
addresses int Bugzilla 2.19.2. Could someone apply a
clue bat to the side of my head, please? Is this only
a feature in 2.18.1?

Kurt Wall <[hidden email]>
TimeSys Customer Engineering

Re: Address Munging

Max Kanat-Alexander
On Mon, 2005-05-23 at 10:57 -0400, Wall, Kurt wrote:
> After some googling, rtfm-ing, and grepping the source,
> I seem unable to find an option for munging email
> addresses int Bugzilla 2.19.2. Could someone apply a
> clue bat to the side of my head, please? Is this only
> a feature in 2.18.1?

        Hey Kurt. Email addresses are always munged, starting with 2.18. If you
had any special option for it, that was probably a local customization.

        -Max
--
http://www.everythingsolved.com/
Everything Solved: Experts at Bugzilla... and everything else, too.