Quantcast

Adding notes against fails in addition to attachments

Adding notes against fails in addition to attachments

hyperhead
Hi

Another question!

I am adding attachments for each run of my test case in a test run, however it would be nice to be able to add a few notes on that particular case run history and why it failed.

I am not really sure how to accomplish this, is it possible?

Thanks!

Re: Adding notes against fails in addition to attachments

hyperhead
On Monday, 14 April 2014 10:53:36 UTC+2, [hidden email]  wrote:

> Hi
>

> Another question!
>

> I am adding attachments for each run of my test case in a test run, however it would be nice to be able to add a few notes on that particular case run history and why it failed.
>

> I am not really sure how to accomplish this, is it possible?
>

> Thanks!

Ok please ignore me, I found the notes for each test case from within the test run dialog. Thanks