Adding legends and month labels to D3 Calendar View

Adding legends and month labels to D3 Calendar View

David Hancock
I am trying to add some legends to the standard D3 Calendar View I was
wondering if someone could give me some advice on how to do this or if
anyone has ever done it before. I have tried a couple of examples but I am
sure there are a few things I am missing
when it comes to creating the svg and adding the rects

*David Hancock| Statistical Data Analyst |  glh. *

Tel: +44 (0) 7539316445

www.glhhotels.com  |  www.guoman.com  |  www.thistle.com |
www.amba-hotel.com

Based at Guoman & Thistle Hotels Support Office

   2nd Floor, 75 Hampstead Road, London, NW1 2PL

      This email, including any attachments, is confidential and for use only by intended recipient(s) for the purpose for which it has been sent. Its contents may be privileged and if you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not use, disseminate, print or copy this email or any part of it or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately by return email or telephone and delete/destroy the message. We do not accept liability for any corruption, delay, interception or unauthorised amendment of the e-mail or their consequences.

GLH Hotels Limited, Stephenson House, 75 Hampstead Road, London, NW1 2PL, Registered in England number 262958. GLH Hotels Management (UK) Limited, 36 Cambridge Street, Glasgow, GN2 3HN, Registered in Scotland number SC046004. Clermont Leisure (UK) Limited, Stephenson House, 75 Hampstead Road, London, NW1 2PL, Registered in England number 5443555. The Clermont Club Limited, Stephenson House, 75 Hampstead Road, London, NW1 2PL, Registered in England number 5878242.