Adding headers

o.marce91
Hi,
as I spent a loooot of time to find how to add headers (label and value) to a mail sent, I share it here my finds.

You can find in
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1x5rbZCu-oYXc4TGSHlUIL-IrE1JHrHgR
the file set-headers.xpi that is an add-on that adds a "X-Setheader" header with the value coming from the datepicker element that is added to the compose window.

This addon is based on a skeleton that eases the debug of addon (simply edit the .js code that is used by TB, and let TB takes care of changes by disable/enable the addon -- TB60 does not properly work on that) : file restartless-devruntime.xpi

Regards

Re: Adding headers

Mark Rousell-3
On 21/09/2018 16:20, [hidden email] wrote:
> Hi,
> as I spent a loooot of time to find how to add headers (label and value) to a mail sent, I share it here my finds.

No one seems to have commented on this so I just want to say thank you
for sharing this code. It could well come in useful for others.

--
Mark Rousell

Re: Adding headers

o.marce91
Hi Mark,
thanks a lot. I hope this can be useful for others to develop Tb addon.