Adding a column to show a different date

Adding a column to show a different date

PingPong
Hi All,

Is there any way where we can include a column which specify the date when the status of a bug has been changed?

For Example, Take the case of a closed bug, "Changed Date" field just shows the Last change made to the bug (date when bug has been closed) but I want to show a column which specifies when that particular bug has actually been resolved....

Can anyone throw some light on this issue?

Thanks,