Adding a Font to Thunderbird

jon.bathmaker
Hi,

I'd like to add Vladimir script to Thunderbird. Does anyone know how to do this?  Thanks.

Best,
Jon

Re: Adding a Font to Thunderbird

Jörg Knobloch
On 15/06/2018 21:26, [hidden email] wrote:
> I'd like to add Vladimir script to Thunderbird. Does anyone know how to do this?  Thanks.

Please clarify the question. "add ... to Thunderbird"?

On Windows, drop the font in to the system's font folder, or
double-click it an use "Install". You can then use it in TB, maybe after
a restart.

Of course sending e-mail composed in that font doesn't make senses,
since any recipient who doesn't have that font installed won't see the
e-mail as you sent it.

Jörg.