Add-on Documentation for 68

Ryan Sipes
Hello Dev Apps List (cross-posted from MailDev list),

Due to the hard work of  John Bieling (TBSync), Geoff Lankow
(DarkTrojan), Christopher Leidigh, and others - we've managed to
consolidate and update the information on how to update add-ons for 68
over on developer.thunderbird.net (DTN):

https://developer.thunderbird.net/add-ons/upgrading-add-ons-for-tb68

A special shout-out to John as he led the effort to put this guide
together on DTN. Now is the time to take a look and provide feedback,
the repo for this documentation is on GitHub
<https://github.com/thundernest/developer-docs> - so please use the
issue tracker there to file bugs and other ideas for how we might
improve this.

If this is your first time hearing about DTN, it is intended to be a
central place for curated Thunderbird developer documentation, more
formal than the Wiki. If you have any ideas for how it might generally
be improved, please feel free to share your insights or send a pull request.

My hope, specifically with the add-on documentation, is that we can be
proactive and continue this work in regards to what we know about the
update path for add-ons leading up to 76 (the next ESR after 68).

Thoughts and ideas are welcome in this thread.

--
Ryan Sipes
Community and Business Development Manager